Monday, November 21, 2011

Where Is My Neck Piece?

So I was perusing the Dragonsoul loot lists to see where my upgrades will come from and start working on my BiS list for 4.3. I came across something odd. The only neck piece that drops in the entire raid is a spirit caster one. So I said to myself, "Self where is your neck?" Turns out it comes from the VP vendor and guess the secondary stats... +Hit and +Haste. Bleh. Not only that but since the neck comes from VP there is no way to upgrade it. I've yet to see a 4.3 version of the Crystallized Firestone and even then the 4.2 ones don't work on VP items. So that leaves me with two choices for next tier.

A)VP Neck
B)Heroic Flowform Choker from Domo

Option A is terrible because of the itemization on the item while option B poses a different problem altogether. In my total of 19 Domo kills (12 being on Heroic) I have seen the choker drop a grand total of once. Yup just once. So sadly I will most likely be forced to take option A due to we will only get one maybe two more Domo kills before 4.3 drops.

Here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment